Up to some extent, new Exodus addon has been making its hype in the Kodi addons field. With an intuitive UI and smooth usefulness, Exodus is a top contender. Sometimes many will have the “Exodus not working” issues. If you are one of them, here is how to fix it.
This guide will work for all gadget (Firestick, PC, Mac, Android, and so forth)
Also See: How To Put KODI On Roku?
- 1 Steps to Fix “Exodus Not Working” OR “Exodus Stream Not Available “
- 2 The most efficient method to Re-Install Exodus:
- 3 Some More Reasons Why Exodus Is Not Working
- 4 How To Install Exodus In KODI [Video Tutorial]
- 5 How To Change Language In KODI?
Exodus is software which goes about as an add-on to another software: Kodi. So sometimes it could stop working due many unknown reasons. People might face different errors like, Exodus stream not available or just a trivial situation might occur in which Exodus won’t work. In all the cases, possible solutions are a few. We have enlisted them in brief below. This is what you can do to fix this issue when Exodus stops working.
Steps to Fix “Exodus Not Working” OR “Exodus Stream Not Available “
Exodus helps us stream our most loved movies, videos, and TV shows. So on the off chance that you have the “Exodus not working” issue, keep reading.
Also See: How To Jailbreak Roku?
1) To fix Exodus addon not working issue, Exodus may be re-installed. This happens when something turns out badly with Exodus files. From time to time, something happens to a record Exodus needs to run. For this situation, you can alter the issue by re-installing Exodus files. To install exodus, ensure you’ve installed the TV Addons Config Wizard.
On the other hand, you can just install the AddOn Installer – then utilize the AddOn Installer to (Re)install Exodus.
See our video (specifically beneath) for a regulated guide on How to Install Exodus in Kodi.
The most efficient method to Re-Install Exodus:
Once you’ve ensured the Config Wizard is installed, from inside Kodi you have to search and go to PROGRAMS, then go to the ADDON INSTALLER section, then go to the FEATURED ADDONS section, then select The EXODUS, then select INSTALL EXODUS. Complete the installation by coming back to the Kodi home screen, then Navigating to the “Additional items” tab under “VIDEOS” in Kodi. When you open Exodus, you’ll be welcomed with a “redesign log” that demonstrates the Exodus addon’s most recent news stream.
Also See: Subtitle Add Ons For KODI?
2) Kodi may be re-installed. Like Exodus, Kodi can encounter record issues. To alter this, re-install Kodi utilizing our How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick guide.
3) You may have Internet issues. There are also chances that your Internet is restricted you from using KODI, your Exodus addon might encounter a “bottleneck” brought on by your Internet speed. To settle this, you have to, IPVanish to get to blocked Kodi add-ons and keep your ISP from bottlenecking your Internet connection.
You may likewise require speedier Internet get this working without any issues.
Some More Reasons Why Exodus Is Not Working
Test your web speed for nothing to ensure you have enough data transmission (no less than 15mbps) to stream HD films and TV shows!
Also Check: Step By Step Guide To Use KODI On Firestick
4) Your gadget might overheat which may cause Exodus not working situations. Particularly for the FireStick, little hardware spilling gadgets can get hot quick – particularly when streaming HD content. So feel the outside of the gadget. Is it hot to the touch? Would it melt frozen yogurt? Assuming this is the case, get a $10 fan from Amazon to reduce the heat.
5) In case you’re getting messages like “Source not accessible“, and you’ve reinstalled Kodi, reinstalled Exodus, and you have a strong Internet connection.(more prominent than 15megabits/sec download speed) – THEN the servers must be down. And you can do nothing but wait.
How To Install Exodus In KODI [Video Tutorial]
Despite discontinuous issues you may keep running into with Exodus, it is by a long shot one of the BEST Kodi add-ons we’ve encountered. The dependability, intuitive interface, and general nature of the Exodus TV Addon is astounding.
Also See: How To Install KODI On Firestick?
After trying out all the proposed solutions above, I’m damn sure that all of you will see the Exodus addon for KODI in Firestick working fluently. We have written all the solutions in the order of preference. Which means, you should try solutions in the order which we have listed. You will certainly be able to solve the Exodus not working & Exodus stream not available issues after watching the video below.
If you are still facing these issues like exodus disappeared from my kodi, Let us know in the comments section, We will help you out.
How To Change Language In KODI?
Many people have been asking this question. We’ve received many comments from people asking any tutorial on changing the language in KODI. So for everyone whose looking for it, we’ve attached a video below which will clear all your doubts.