Download Psiphon For PC Windows 7/7.1 : What exactly is Psiphon? An Android app created using the amalgamation of various technologies like HTTP proxy, VPN, and SSH that helps users to connect to the sites that are blocked, unavailable and inaccessible. This happens everywhere. Sometimes, we end up paying a good amount to our Internet providers and still find some of the sites banned and that we can’t open them when it is crucial for us. To troubleshoot this issue, Psiphon has been developed which gives you access without any limitations.
Due to the meeting needs, Psiphon has emerged into a very prominent app in less time. However, the version which was only available for Android devices previously is now available for PC version too, and you can run the app on all kinds of Windows platforms including the Vista. In this article, you will be shown the process of downloading and installing Psiphon on your PC. You can follow simple steps below to download Psiphon for PC.
Also See : Download Appcola iOS
Download Psiphon For PC Windows (Vista, XP 7,8, 8.1)
Before downloading the Psiphon on Windows, you should know that the downloading can be done in three different ways, and you can choose whatever the way you want to download based on your convenience.
- Using the Psiphon.exe file format
- Using BlueStacks Emulator
- Using Psiphon APK file and running it through Android Emulator.
Download Psiphon Using Psiphon.exe
- Through this method, you can directly download the file to the PC and install it. This is the PC version of the app.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Psiphon from any of your browser. From the home page, download the Psiphon.exe file by double clicking on it.
- Once you’ve downloaded it run it by opening the .exe file from the hard disc.
- It will take few seconds to install, be patient till the installation is done. You’re now connected to Psiphon.
Downloading Psiphon For PC Using BlueStacks
- This is the second way of doing things. Through this method, you can run Psiphon on your PC by downloading it through the Emulator interface.
- As BlueStacks is one of the very few renowned apps and therefore is highly recommended.
- Download the BlueStacks app from the official website and later sign using your Gmail account.
- Once the interface is opened, locate the search option and type “Psiphon” in the search bar to get the search results.
- From the results, Click “Search Play for Psiphon”. You will soon be directed to the Google Play store from where you can download the Psiphon file and install it.
- Choose the Psiphon app from the search results.
- Click on the Install button after accepting the Terms & Conditions.
- It will take few minutes based on your internet connection to install the app. Once the installation is done, navigate to the home page and click on the app icon from the system tray menu.
- The app will be opened on the BlueStacks interface, and you’re now connected to Psiphon.
Download Psiphon For PC Using APK file
- In this method, you can use any Android Emulator like BlueStacks.
- This method, however, is largely similar to the previous method and therefore can be used as an alternative in cases where BlueStacks doesn’t work.
- In this method, you have to search for the APK file first and download it from third party sources.
- After downloading the APK file, run it using the Android Emulator.
- A pop-up will appear once you run the file asking you if you want to install the file on your PC.
- Select “Install” and your process will start automatically to be done in few minutes.
- Locate the Psiphon icon from the tray menu and run it to get connected.
Use one of the above methods and get Psiphon on your PC and if you have any queries regarding the installation process, comment in the comment section so that we can help you with a solution.